Pages

11 December 2012

Tell about a great victory or personal success from your school days ~Family History Tuesday~



Oddly enough one of the greatest successes I had in School was in my Physical Education class.

Remember how I told you it was always my worst class. I always performed way below everyone else. There were times that I hid behind a wall as I watched my classmates run laps -- to suddenly reappear when the last lap came around.

I even purposefully missed out on the swimming portion of class.

So, IT IS  strange that my victory was in an event of the Presidential Physical Fitness Test (do they even still do this in schools today?) . I think it was called the bar hang. Boy, could I hang!  I could hang longer than anyone else! It was truly a feat that felt like it didn't take much coordination or strength.

As I think about it now, I believe this success was only possible because I was a very small, thin-boned High School girl at 4 feet 10 inches tall and probably around 80 pounds heavy. A weakling who could definitely hang on for dear life! :)


fitsit360.com

{Family History Tuesday's question can be found at designzbydede}

No comments:

Post a Comment