Pages

05 December 2012

What are some of your favorite decorations? Do you have a collection (nutcrackers, santas, village, etc.)? Describe your collection and where and how you have added to it over the years. ~mini holiday prompts~

I have 2 favorite collections:

1- Several years back, I was at the dollar store and stumbled upon these little wooden decorations.  They reminded me of Christmases past and I HAD to get them.  They were packaged in 3 different sets at, of course, $1 each.  Every Christmas season, I choose different ones to display.

2- I don't know when it started, but I decided to collect different Nativity sets. As a child my favorite part of putting Christmas decorations up was when we set out each person and animal involved in the First Christmas. It is a family treasure!

I now own about 6 or 7 Nativity sets from different countries. They are my absolute favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment