Pages

25 December 2012

Do you have any special memories that you want to make sure are passed on to your children or grandchildren? ~Family History Tuesday~

*Books, reading and one-one-one trips to eat breakfast out with  my Dad.

*Plants, Library, Museum and annual trips to experience the blossoming of the Cherry Trees with my Mom.

*Au Bon Pain, Orangina, Tower Records, Commander Salamander, Vintage clothes while  hanging out with someone I looked up to in my older sister when were both attending College.

*Laughing my guts out, navigating the Singles scene, my travel buddy and having an instant friend in my younger sister.

*A smart guy, up for anything, a friend and  someone I can always count on in my little brother.

*And I cannot forget our annual summer trips to the beach where we could forget all our busyness as we played out on the sand, in the waves with seagulls flying overhead in the warmth of family.






{Family History Tuesday question can be found at designzbydede}

No comments:

Post a Comment