Pages

01 August 2012

popular

Think back ...way back ...to High School. Think of the most popular girl in High School. You know who I mean ...the cheerleader, flowing hair, not a pimple in sight, guys all around, Prom Queen, voted Most Beautiful.

Yep, that's who I mean.  Well, we spoke to each other yesterday. Over two decades later we acknowledged each other!

There was never a day in High School where we exchanged words, not even a "hi".

And now we were speaking to each other. I guess I couldn't take the stress of it because a zit grew on the left side of my nose (probably while I was speaking with her ..haha)

And there you have it -- High School still stings!




P.S. No worries though. She was very friendly and told me all about her family.  It made me realize how silly it is how we separate ourselves from others by labeling them.

P.S.S. Read this post to see a glimpse of me in High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment