Pages

10 July 2012

Thinking back, was there a teacher or class that had a great influence on you? ~Family History Tuesday~

Ironically, the teacher who did influence me the most, was also the most feared teacher in Elementary School.  Behind her back, she was known as The Beast (her name rhymed with it).

She always looked very stern. I never remember her smiling. Only when Susan, the smartest person in class, had done an excellent job on an assigned project, did my teacher proudly and eerily smile for us to see.

Somehow, though, my 6th grade teacher, helped me find my interest in Egyptian mummies, Polar expeditions, Italian volcanic eruptions and Chinese Terra Cotta soldiers.

History is my fun ...and luckily my job today is handling it and preserving it for all to see.




{Family History Tuesday prompts are found at designzbydede every Tuesday}

No comments:

Post a Comment