Pages

01 June 2012

Brother

Have I told you that I go to church every Sunday?  I do.

My husband and I have been asked to teach a group of 3-year-olds.  So every Sunday we come prepared to teach a short lesson to them and play, eat, sing, talk, read and love them. It is the best fun ever! Their favorite time is at the end when we set up our mechanical bubble blower. Just press the button and instant globes of soap hurl themselves in the air.

At Church we call each other Brother Smith or Sister Jones (depending on what your last name is).  So, I decided I would call my husband "Brother Smith" during our time with the children.

One of the little boys in our class lives right across the street from us.  Whenever we see him we wave and loudly yell "Hello Isaac!"

The other day when my husband was outside in the front yard, Isaac's mother and Isaac came up to him to say hello.  Then she explained how every time Isaac sees him he tells her that he has to go out to see Brother.



So cute. I love those kids :)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment