Pages

26 June 2012

Write about the place you chose to marry and why? ~Family History Tuesday~


We chose to marry in the Salt Lake Temple. Why you ask?

I always knew that if I was to marry, I would only do it in a place where we could make the commitment, the promise, to each other and God, that we were in it together, forever. The only place I knew we could do that was in a House of the Lord --an LDS Temple. Also, the one who performed the wedding would be someone with the authority from God to do so. Otherwise, I wouldn't marry.

"Life's greatest joys are found in the family. Strong family relationships require effort, but such effort brings great happiness in this life and throughout eternity. In our Heavenly Father's plan of happiness, a man and a woman can be sealed to one another for time and all eternity. Those who are sealed in the temple have the assurance that their relationship will continue forever if they are true to their covenants. They know that nothing, not even death, can permanently separate them." -lds marriage


yippeeee!!

{Find Family History prompts at designzbydede}

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU so much for participating in my Family History Tuesdays! I am so happy to have found your blog - so glad that you are writing these memories down!

    ReplyDelete