Pages

30 October 2012

IF you have children -Were your children named after someone? ~Family History Tuesday~

My children were named by my sisters and brother. 

Gratefully, my siblings have let me be a part of their children's lives. They don't call me mom, but I contemplate their futures, worry about how others are treating them, hope they are kind to others, believe that they'll make right choices, pray that they feel and know God is near and I love each one of them so much that my heart hurts whenever I think about them.

While I do not have children of my own, I feel that Heavenly Father has blessed me with eight amazing children in my life.

JW: the one who made me an aunt and sweetest, genuine boy I have ever met
M: amazingly original, smart and am so proud of her
E: a creative, sensitive soul
C: what a character! inquisitive and independent-minded
JR: a great reader who may be a great intellect some day
JH: loves, feels and makes one feel at ease
S: an active, go-forth-without-looking-back kind of guy
G: (even though I haven't met her yet) I can see she is bright-eyed and lovely to be around.

XOXOXOXOXOXO to all my sobrinos!

{Family History Tuesday's question found at designzbydede}

No comments:

Post a Comment