Pages

04 September 2012

Did you have a special object that you slept with? blanket? doll? stuffed animal? Did it have a name? ~Family History Tuesday~

Who remembers Pot Belly Bears?

I got mine probably when I was around 11 years old.  He was a bit different from all the others because his nose wasn't fully stuffed and so it was smashed down.

I remember there came a time where I had to have it every night that I slept.  I only felt safe during the night if I had my bear with me.
As I got older, he would travel with me.  I wouldn't take him out of my suitcase. I was good just so long as I knew he was there. In my early twenties I finally just stopped needing to have him around.
Strange that I went that long with him? But I know he's still around somewhere now, I just haven't bothered to look for him anymore.
The End
of the Pot Belly Bear saga...


{Family History Tuesday questions are at designzbydede}

No comments:

Post a Comment