Pages

22 May 2012

If you could change your name, what would it be, and why?~Family History Tuesday~

I have always liked my first name. In my lifetime I have only met three other people with the same name and I was actually friends with one during Junior High School. She was from the Philippines.


My last name was just fine with me, I would keep it!


It was actually my middle name that I had to grow into liking.  It was so plain. Jane. It reminded me of the Dick and Jane books of my time. But as I got older, I really liked the simplicity of it. I've always loved early American History and the names of that era. Names like Madison, Jefferson, George, Martha, Charlotte and Abigail. So Jane came to fit me just right!


Would you change your name? If so, what would it be?




{Family History Tuesday prompts at designzbydede}

No comments:

Post a Comment