Pages

15 January 2013

What are 10 Things you have to keep in your handbag/pockets? ~Family History Tuesday~

I came across a post on The Socialites Closet blog and thought that I might want to record the 10 things I always have with me in my bag.


1. wallet: essential cash and cards
2. keys: to open doors and such to where I belong
3. hand sanitizing gel: to keep the bugs off me
4. mobile phone charger: for those unexpected recharges
5. mobile phone: I never leave home without it
6. lip balm: my favorites are Dr. Pepper and Cherry Chapstick
7. flash drive: when I have to download/upload on the go
8. gum: a breath freshener and to tide me over 'til I can get a snack
9. notebook: contains my all-important moments and ideas
10. pen: to jot down those all-important moments and ideas

What 10 things do you have to have?



*Find me on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Now that I've finally convinced myself to stop using a diaper bag, I usually carry around a small pocket pouch for my cards and slim cash. My other pocket holds my keys and phone. Most recently due to the December festivities, I've acquired a cute Nook, so I'm toting that around as well. As you can see, I need a purse! For now, my car will suffice to carry the other supplies such as scissors, tape, wipes, sanitizer, water bottles and a change of clothes for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need a nice LeSportsac :) Pricey, but they last forever --I'm still actively using the one I bought in Minnesota in 2009!

    ReplyDelete